B2.2s for sale; Vibraplinths; piano black!

Home Forums Marketplace B2.2s for sale; Vibraplinths; piano black!

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  PaleMarsh 1 month, 3 weeks ago.

• Author

PaleMarsh
    Participant

If you’ve found your way to these parts you’ll probably know how great these speakers are: fast; agile; MUSICAL.

Included are the Vibraplinth sprung stands.

Also included are the original boxes and packaging (however the boxes have lived in my shed for a few years and have started to fall to bits (nothing a couple of reels of tape won’t fix).

Condition is good bordering on very good – I bought these ex dem about 11 years ago and they had a few marks when I got them – they are NOT perfect but they’re pretty damn good.

Lastly, and not leastly, they’re in high-gloss piano black – they look great. Eric Thomas (i.e. Mr Beauhorn) told me that they were a “unique example” that is, they are the only pair in the world with this finish.

Musically: wow – fast, responsive, engaging, and yes, musical – no crossover is the best crossover!

They really sing with my EAR V20

So: great sound; great looks; and rarity value too

I’m 20 miles north of Oxford, UK / 10 minutes from junctions 10 /11 on the M40

£600 cash on collection

Will ship at cost (your preferred courier service) on cleared funds – but shipping fees will not be cheap

Happy to email photos.

Any questions feel free to ask

images at: http://s1243.photobucket.com/user/PaleMarsh/library/?sort=3&page=1

• This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  PaleMarsh.
    • This topic was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by  PaleMarsh.

Zazoo
    Participant

Hi, are they still available? If So, can you email me photos?

Zazoo
    Participant

PaleMarsh
    Participant

and they’re gone

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.